FOLLOWERS MAKING FOLLOWERS: BEING A GREAT COMMISSION CHRISTIAN
Steve Ridgell presents this seminar designed to help Christians understand what it means to go into the world and make disciples. It will give practical ways to live, serve, and share the good news of Jesus.
- Session One: What Is The Great Commission?
- Session Two: Live Forgiven
- Session Three: Serve With Purpose
- Session Four: Speak Boldly
SHARING OUR STORY
Steve Ridgell equips and motivates Christians to share the good news of Jesus by telling stories – stories from Scripture and stories from their live and the lives of believers today.
- Session One: Why Stories Work
- Session Two: Getting Hearts Ready To Hear The Jesus Story
- Session Three: Planting Jesus Seeds
- Session Four: Cultivating And Watering
CHURCH INSIDE OUT
Tim Archer leads this practical workshop for the congregation that wants to increase its impact on the community around it. Features an approach to community evangelism that doesn’t all for a compromise in doctrine nor major investments in staff or facilities.
- Session One: The Church Inside
- Session Two: The World Outside
- Session Three: The Church Goes Out
- Session Four: Outsiders No More
CHRIST AND CULTURE
Tim Archer examines how Christians interact with our culture in a way that is godly, Christ-centered, and relevant.
- Session One: The Fish Doesn’t Know That He’s Wet
- Session Two: Alexander Made Me Do It
- Session Three: Christ and Culture
- Session Four: God’s Ambassadors
Bill Brant helps Christians examine what it means to live as the “salt of the earth” in this world as based on Matthew 5.
- Session One: Does Scripture Really Say That?
- Session Two: So Why Aren’t We Persecuted?
- Session Three: What Can We Do To Keep From Being Overwhelmed By The World?
- Session Four: Let’s Talk Salt!
The only cost to the hosting congregation is transportation, hotel, meals, and an opportunity to tell the Hope For Life story to the congregation, elders, or Mission Committee. Contact Bill Brant, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-234-7995, for more information.